We are looking for highly motivated talents to drive value to our clients and our company. If you are eager to move your career forward with a fast-paced growing start-up and have a knack for tackling business challenges with innovative solutions, let us help you realise your potential with guidance from our team of experienced consultants!
Metora is a boutique management consulting firm with a vision to help clients develop Enterprise Performance Management (“EPM”), Advanced Analytics and Big Data strategies. We work with an array of EPM, Visualisation and Analytics platforms, such as Anaplan, Jedox, Power BI and DataIku.
We look forward to growing and expanding this practice as we welcome more members into the team to share our vision.
What you will do?
- Develop good understanding of clients’ business processes and business needs to translate them into functional requirements and use cases, and conduct own research (when necessary)
- Build, test and develop EPM solutions to support clients’ business processes using our project methodology in order to deliver value to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality
- Participate in preparation of key deliverables such as model design documentation, UAT scripts, training materials, and administration/process guides
- Understand data integration (i.e. data flows between the proposed solution and clients’ systems), and assist with data reconciliation after data conversion
- Interact with clients to gather business requirements and data during project implementation
Your qualifications, your influence:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or Statistics (any field related to these disciplines are encouraged to apply)
- Aptitude with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, process design, etc.
- Motivated to understand business processes/challenges and leverage on new technologies to create solutions
- Ability to apply logical reasoning and analysis in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent and strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
- Strong desire to excel and gain exposure to multiple industries, while further developing your career
Your experience counts!
- Understand relational and multidimensional database (i.e. OLAP/MOLAP)
- Implemented EPM solutions such as Anaplan, Jedox, Cognos, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Business Objects, TM1, Advanced Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Validated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Budgeting/Forecasting and/or Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) processes
Why Join Us?
Since we are a growing start-up, you will face unfamiliar challenges, that will push you to think out-of-the-box and produce feasible solutions. The experience will be unique and you will learn what it is like to build a new practice. You will encounter mentors, in both work and life, within a group of passionate and experienced professionals, who are determined to make yourself and our company a success.
Do you share the same vision as us? Are you up for a new and exciting challenge? If you are, please send in your application with your latest CV/Resume to Bhavani at email@example.com and we will look forward to meeting you!